• To promote the sense of duty to safeguard and avoid contradicting public
• To apply seriousness and rectitude in the development of
duties and responsibilities of the Vice-Ministry.
• To establish
guidelines in the design and implementation of Government policies.
To strengthen leadership and official notification capacity of the Ministry
regarding matters within his scope
• To promote the culture of
Planning, self-control, assurance, risk management, and continuous improvement of
• To consolidate organizational and informative communication
and of public service in order to strengthen transparency, institutional image, and
service to citizens.
• To manage international cooperation resources in order to support projects and programs.
• To establish permanent follow-up mechanisms to the Sector Management.
• To know the status of activities, objectives, plans, and programs of its departments in order to deal with the difficulties that could arise when completely fulfilling its functions.
• To support inter-institutional instances of analysis and discussion of government policies.
• To keep active channels of communication between national, territorial, and local level and the Bodies of Surveillance and Control in order to have an effective harmonic collaboration.
• To notify and promote the commitment of social actors in the construction and strengthening of social fabric.
• To promote negotiations and commitments established regarding technical and/or judicial cooperation that is national and international and bilateral or multilateral.
• To promote the analysis of subjects related to democracy, territorial decentralization and development, coexistence, citizen and community participation in public management, public order, respect to human rights and human international rights, appropriate treatment to minorities, and risk prevention.
• To promote the implementation, development, use and spreading of alternative solution methods that enable the access to an alternative, formal, and transitional justice.
• To enable the coordination and follow-up of the legislative activities applied to law projects and/or Legislative Acts carried out in the Congress of the Republic.
• To promote citizen coexistence and security through policies, lines, and projects charged to the resources of the Fund of Security and Coexistence - FONSECON.